Why monitored alarm systems are so important
All alarm systems can be broken down into two basic types, audible only alarms and monitored burglar alarms.
A monitored business or home alarm system guarantees a response to any activation and can be dealt with according to the procedures you put in place.
Audible only alarms rely on good samaritans taking action when they hear an alarm going off.
There are different levels of security monitoring from very basic all the way up to directly contacting the Garda. Give Aidan a call today and he will be able to recommend the best monitoring options for your needs and budget.
Advantages of monitored alarms
- If activated, the alarm will call our 24 hr Alarm Receiving Centre. The operator at this monitor station will then call your nominated list of keyholders to let them know what has happened.
- A monitored burglar alarm can also receive a Garda response.
- Once the alarm is set off the response is actioned and cannot be disabled, even if the ringing can be.
- Monitored home or business alarm systems are never ignored.
- Add smoke detection to the system and a monitored alarm will also alert our receiving centre in the event of a fire. These must be acted upon quickly to prevent serious damage or worse.
- Fire alarm monitoring can be set up to call the fire brigade.
- Monitored alarm systems can lead to lower home and business insurance premiums.
Can you afford not to have alarm monitoring?
Given the relatively small additional annual charge, the benefits of having a business or home monitoring system far outweigh the costs. In a lot of instances this cost can be offset against a reduction in your insurance premium.
Either way a monitored alarm is never ignored and the potential damage inflicted severely reduced by the guaranteed response it offers. It’s 100% peace of mind.
Contact Richard on 087 2464482 or Aidan today on 087 9318253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options available to you.